Monday, August 29, 2005

My first time..

I want to create my own blog since long long ago. But there are always no time for me to create my own. Now, this blog of mine had already out from oven..haha... Cheers!!

I'm the person who like to sharing. Finally, I'm having a place for me to share all my happy... sad... the every moment with all of you guys!! Actually a bit of nervous in my mind.. coz since my english are not so good.. lol..... but I will try my best to upgrading lar.. Hope that all of you will giving me support and feel free to post any comments. For new friends, Nice to meet ya!!

Everybody, welcome to my blog ya!! Waiting for my another post lor.. *wink*


2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

只想在這祝妳的部拉格永遠長青!!恭喜!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

thank you..thank you.. always welcome you to visit my blog lor!!

^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home