Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Busy again lo~

Now, everyone is busy. After the wonderful Chinese New Year (though haven't passed Chap Goh Meh), now everyone is suffering of the assignments and thesis AGAIN.

Everyone are started to do their thesis, but not me. I think I'm worst. I got a new idea and is better than my old report. I think I need to change the whole system's idea. Too bad, right? I didn't plan and decided in the early stage. Now, suffered lor~ But, to get more good effects and good work on the system, what to do leh... Just Do It!!

Still remember I told you all before that Linkin Park are going to have a concert in M'sia. Haha.. actually is me make a mistaken, is not Linkin Park but Fort Minor. The pre sale ticket for LP's member had over, but now the ticket had already sold to public. Wow.. I thought the ticket won't be so expensive, but this time, really expensive. The ticket is about RM 110 and S2 for don't know what charges la.

Mmm.. I only been listen to their songs for a few times. Their songs I been listen to are "Remember The Name" and "Believe Me". Not bad also. But the ticket really TOO expensive, so I had decided not to go.

For more details, you may go to the Linkin Park website. From the details given, you may also visit here for tickets. For those who wanna have a ROCK concert, I think you won't miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home