Monday, August 29, 2005

What to do?!!

Today is really a very tired day... is not physically tired.. but is mentally tired... there are so much of assignment to be settle!! modelling.. software engineering's assignment... case study... the important are thesis - literature review!! Already got so many assignment, but today the lecturer of technical writing course had assign us for another assignment!! The assignment are more focus on our techinal writing on proposal and also recommendation report! OMG!! We all are already so busy.. but still need to do the assignment of this unnecessary course!! *sigh*

Again.. Today I had forgot that my class had changed to 9am. I only wake up on 8.45am and still with my blanket on (coz haven't realized the time was already late!!) Suddenly, I realized my schedule had changed. I quickly rush for get ready to class. At last, I arrive at faculty on 9.40am. Luckily, this class was in computer lab and the lecturer won't be bother much. Quickly joining my group members to configure switch and router. *phew*

At the evening, I thought can relax myself by calling my friend out for dinner at Sentosa, PJ. But something had happen. The story was:

I want to eat "tong shui" in one of the stall. Then, after I take the "tong shui", me and my friend find one table and sit down. Later, got one aunty come near us.

She: "Do you wanna order some food from my stall?"
Me: "No. Thanks."

Sound normal right? But only the story begin...

She: " If you don't want to order some food of my stall, then you need to move. This is my table, I only reserved for the people who wanna order from me. If you all sit here without order my food, how I doing my bussiness?"
Me: "...."

Me and my friend had change the table immediately and lazy to argue with her. Dunno why the people there like to separate their table? Every customer who eat there are facing problem to order food. coz WE ALL NEED TO SIT FOR THE RIGHT TABLE BEFORE WE ORDER!!! really cannot tahan the aunty attitude!!! Why they just cannot be cooperate to share the table? All are the just doing their own business mar... aiyo!! so WEIRD!!

2 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just screw them :)

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

hey.. we are cultured people.. dun wanna waste my energy on them... hahaha....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home