Monday, February 13, 2006

Tired? Lazy?

Sleep till very late. Nearly forgot tomorrow I will be having a java test. Spending some times on the things until my friend suspect that I'm too free. But, for me is meaningful ler. Keep on going. Hehe.. Study while do.

Raining heavily in the evening. Promised myself that I should be study and not sleep. But, I think I'm going to sick. Headache and a bit dizzy. No choice.. but sleep. Haiz.. After wake up, the day already turn to black. Still dizzy.

Luckily getting better after dinner. At last got chance to see Genting's trip photo. Nice~~ I like the photo of 3 continuous shot. Suddenly realized, my face a bit fatty. ARRRR....!!! My friend said is baby fat.. but I'm not a baby anymore.. =P

Mmm.. gonna continue study. HappY HolidaY for those having holiday while GooD luCk for every coursemate who having Java test tomorrow. Gambate!! Ciaoz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home