Thursday, March 16, 2006

Library incident

Didn't blog so many days. In this few days, I keep on doing my thesis. Very tension after know many of my coursemate had finished. Moreover, 4 paper of final exam will be held next week. Not yet well prepare. TENSION!!

But, today also need to blog a small incident here. Because of fate, I had helped one blind master student from Iraq (he study in counselling course) to library's computer lab. The first time, this is my first experience. I so scared that he will fall down. Luckily, he is Ok along the way. (Just a short way from car park to library's computer lab).

Actually I rushed to go back that time (as my friend had wait me in her car), but I met him at the car park. He asked my help to bring he there. His friend.. Haiz.. just drop him, then go away liao. What kind of friend la~~ Although I rushed, but see he is blind.. I mar help lor~~

But after reached the computer lab, he asked me to back to the hostel together... I think maybe he thought I drive there. But that time I already get shocked. I told him that my friend had wait me outside. He persuade me that I can do my things first, and asked whether i can come back after 1 or 2 hours. I lagi get shocked. Don't know why... the only feeling I got is scared. Don't ask me why. I told him that I got assignment to rush tonight and say sorry to him politely.

Luckily he also didn't force me or what. Phew.. But that time really got to go, my friend still need to rush for her class. Sorry for that. Anyhow, I count that do a good things today though I'm a bit scared.


2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

小心喔, 他可能有陰謀(或巴結其他人..), 世風日下人心難測..
可以送他到圖書館算是不錯了. 千萬不可一個人跟別人到處走,
可以會有埋伏...

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

Yalor.. that's why I'm scared that time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home