Saturday, March 11, 2006

Cruel and Crazy Woman

As I surf for others blogger's blog, I accidentally saw a blog about a crazy woman in China. She really a cruel and crazy. She wear a very fashion dresses and also a fashion heels.

At the first two photo, she was holding a little kitten. Everyone must be think that she care and love for the little kitten. Actually not!! She put the little kitten on the floor and killed the cat. The way she killed was very cruel. She killed the cat by using her heels and stepped on the kitten till it die. I just don't dare to describe the details on how she killed, coz the every steps she take was so terrible disgusting!! Not only the little kitten be the pitty victim, but rabbit and doggie also become the victims.

After I saw the link, I nearly vomit. I really feel I scared.. I cry coz my feeling are complicated.. Don't know how to express my feeling. WHY?!!! The woman crazy till like that.. somemore after she killed, she feels satisfy of what she done. Now, I still cannot calm down.

If you wanna see the photo, make sure you have already get ready for this. Because the photo may let you feel uneasy. Get ready?? Click here.

p/s: Thanks to redrabit's blog. I saw the incident from his blog.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger 赤兔 said...

i understand how u feel... i feel the same...

Our world is sick, sometime i think, education has not let our morals improve! Because of money, human will do anything.

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

I think this is ugly fact in human. Now after being critise by others, then only said will be responsible for the incident. But everything is already happen!! Sorry for what..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home