Wednesday, March 01, 2006

1st of March

Now is 12.29am. Among many people in this country, some had already sleep and having sweet dreams, some haven't. Today is 1st of March.

So fast.. is already March. It means that our calendar have to turn page. It also means that the time goes by so fast. It means that everyone is gonna graduate. It means that my dearest friends gonna leave me and having their own journey very soon. It also means that my final exam and thesis viva are coming soon too.

I hope for the time will turn back. I hope that the time will stopped. I hope that the time going more slowly. Worried, tension.. and much more feeling all mixed up. Hardly to believe how extremetly fast the time goes by. Haiz..

I think I'll stopped here for today. Feeling not well, I think better I have a rest. Good luck for those who will be having an interview by tomorrow. Ciaoz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home