Friday, February 24, 2006

Perak FM

Haha.. today found a funny online radio. Thanks to Philip ya!! Actually this fm is for the people in Perak.. But doesn't care la.. though I'm a Penang girl.. but also make a dediction la.

The dedication is so special. First, by Philip, I know some of the DJ's hotmail address. Then, I add in my msn messager contact. Dedication? Dedicate through msn. Just like chatting with the friends, that's how we make a dedication. Interesting. So fast, our dedication can be read and hear as soon as possible if comparing to the real fm.

I had make a dedication too. So lucky, I'm the last person who make the dedication. It's quite fun, but the voice of DJ is just OK. After she passed her mic to others DJ, wow.. the other DJ's voice... erm.. I'm not very like it. So, I had shut down the radio. =P

I'm wondering.. is Penang having such of interesting things also? Mmm.. never heard that before. What to do.. pretend to be a Perak people la.. Haha.. Perak also near to Penang ar.. and both also start with "P".. Hahaha..

Related forum: http://forums.perak.org/cn/
Related radio: http://radio.perak.org/listen.pls

Gambateh for those DJ lar!!~

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe i was searching for Perak FM on google and somehow ur blog comes out first haha, PerakFM's website need to be optimised. Errm anyway it is not Perak FM .. it is Perak.ORG. It is a simple online radio which u can build yourself and broadcast musics from ur desktop PC. Maybe u can start your own online radio for Penang people. Hehe. Add me msn if u interested or just simply wanna be friends. MSN: iqbal_46@msn.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home