Saturday, February 18, 2006

FGS Dong Zen (16/2/06)

Yesterday I went to FGS Dong Zen in Banting with my housemates. Need 1 hours from PJ to FGS. There is a good place for photo taking. At night, sure very beautiful. Coz there fulled of lights. There also having one couple taking their wedding photo. Sure must be a special scene in their wedding photo album. I think this CNY festival only until this Sunday (19/2/06).

Evening was not much of people. You can see many of people at night. That time, you will be facing problems of having many unwanted background in your photo. =P But, what to do ar!! Besides of photo taking, there got one building called "Ta Xiong Bao Dian". You can pray there. I also prayed there and make a New Year wishes. To make my wishes faster come true, I light up a candle light. Hahaha..

Besides, there also got vegeterian food are selling. Nice food~~ Don't want to buy food? Never mind, there also got books and buddha CDs. In the festival of FGS, the main thing is flowers. So, there also having an international indoor flora exibition. Japenese garden, Holland garden, Paris garden and also tropical garden are inside the exibition. The flowers all are very nice and beautiful.

We spend about 4 hours there. It's just a temple leh.. we already spend so much time in photo taking!! After arrived home, everyone were exhausted.

Now is already 4am. I'm gonna sleep lor. Today already finished my mini project, I'm so happy!!Tonight, someone didn't online yo.. Miss you leh!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home