Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Careless Mr. R

I'm too slowly in receiving any news!! Today, I just know our lecturer's room been broke in last friday. I think many of my coursemate had know. Haiz.. me is late. =P

More funny is this lecturer, Mr. R, his room been broke for twice just in 3 days. Terrible lar!! The first thing that been stolen during last friday was LCD screen. Then, he told others that he was already lucky coz only LCD stolen and not CPU. Mana tahu, Mr. R's "wishes" just like already received by the theif. Again, his CPU was stolen during Sunday. Haha.. He is so terrible also la. So many lecturer rooms, the theif don't wanna choose. Moreover, choose to stole his things for twice. WAh!!

So now, because of Mr. R, we have to wear our student card to faculty. This rule will be started from 1st of March. Haiz.. so troublesome!! REally feel unusual after a few years of not wearing it.

I also don't know what the security guard are doing what. If the thief really wanna stole your things, sure he having his idea to get it and sure will be on the night la. Why after everything already happen, then only think such of stupid idea?

Just like now, every vehicle enter the university will be check for sticker. This were not happen since I enter the university. Now, after the bank being robbed, then only they think such of idea. You think the robber will such of idiot? He will come for twice after knowing you had strict in safety? I think this is such of funny idea.

Just now, I went to Strawberry Field for dinner. I had ordered Tomyam Bihun. The taste of this food are not very nice. Last time, I remember this food was tasted good. Disappointed!! Don't know what's wrong with me.. I had accidentally bite the cili padi inside the tomyam soup for many times. Wow.. so spicy!!! Sure must be not concentrate enough on the food. Haiz..

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Wimal said...

UM security will slack again after a while. It's typical. when there's trouble, security become strict and after a while, slack again coz their either lazy or too comfortable or confident.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

ya.. I think so. Now everyone will see when will the security slack again. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home