Thursday, February 23, 2006

Panic? Stress?

I'm having a trip in an island. I'm going with my friends. We all having a great times there. Later, we all already at jetty and going to leave. My friends told me to wait for them as they wanna go to buy somethings. I know i wait for a long long time, but they never show up. I'm worried and find them. But, the jetty suddenly got lots of people and I can't find them. I can't. I just like had lost.

When I was wondering what should I do, I saw my friends. I ran to them. But, they escape from me. At last, I manage to talk to them. The first thing I do is I slap my friends. I slap my friend because I panic.. because of I angry. I remember I have a long cry... My feeling is SAD!! Then, I feel sorry bout the slap.

After that, I awake from this nightmare. Yup.. this is my nightmare but is very real. Real until I feel uncomfortable after wake up. What does this dream mean? Did I so scared in reality? Or I'm too stress? Or I feel sad??? Weird...

Wish that tonight I will having a sweet and good dream. No more nightmare..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home