Thursday, March 02, 2006

100th posting

Wowowow..... This is my 100th posted blog. I know you may think "Cheh.. what be so happy.. I more than you lar.." But, this is my 100th post leh.. I'm happy!!

From the 1st day of my blogging, I did change some style of writing. Did I?? =P I hope to do it more better. At least more beautiful.. at least more photo.. at least to have more reader.. Haha.. (Too greedy to get everything perfect!!) I will gambate yo!!

Since I'm so happy.. I also wanna share one of my collection - Totoro. Haha.. Did you all watch "My Neighbour Totoro" (となりのトトロ)? The cartoon which the director was Hayao Miyazaki. I like the character since I watch this cartoon. Not only totoro, I like all the cartoon that director by Hayao Miyazaki. You can get more information of Totoro and other Hayao Miyazaki's cartoon here.

となりのトトロ

My collection of Totoro.. Got bedroom slippers, bag, CD holder, key chain etc.

My latest collection. Another character in the cartoon, Cat Bus.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tootoro???

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

u dunno what is totoro?? Totoro name of the green giant creature lor..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home