Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Cutie+Yummy

I received one forwarded email from my friend. Inside there having a cutie pendrive. Nowdays, the pendrive are design not just for convenient to carry, but design in a creative way. Maybe there too many brand to let the consumer to choose from, that's why they have to think a creative way to attract more people to buy it. Here I would like to share those picture with you all. Isn't they cute? Isn't they looks yummy?? Beware of your saliva lor.. Hehe..

I like the 1st one.. with the evil's wing and tail.. nyek nyek nyek..


Hello.. little cutie duck!!

Transparent duck that can lights in the dark. Cool~

Morning.. may I have my dim sum??

It looks like real, right?? Yum yum..

Wah.. sushi destu.. There got Ebikko, Ebi, Ikura, Kappa Maki.. and my favourite Sake!!

Tempura.. Ebi Tempura.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home