Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Merdeka!! Merdeka!! Merdeka!!

Happy 48th Birthday, Malaysia!!

That day, I found saw one of the interview for malaysian. The title is "Would you sing Negaraku? ". Among all of the interviewees, there are two person are giving a funny opinion. They answer is "I don't remember the lyrics". hahaha... how come leh? coz one of them are only 18 years old. Even he didn't sing in the school, but he will also been heard of the song at least once in a week gua!!

Today, I read something more interesting in theStar newspaper. One of a malay uncle in Kluang noticed the similarity between one hawaiian song and Negaraku. He noticed it when his son played a record from his antique collection.

"The song, entitled Mamula Moon by Felix Mendelssohn and His Hawaiian Serenaders, carried the melody of the national anthem but had a slower and more romantic beat. "

Is this only a kebetulan or Negaraku is copy from the tune? who's know?!! hahaha... If got chance, I also wanna listen to this song.. and compare which song will be nicer... but I guess should be... hahaha...

Whoa!! Today had go to Midvally for shopping. Even today is not yet a holiday, but still got many people there. Shopping result is: one tank top in Padini and one cami in Topshop. Yup... Moon Cake Festival are coming soon. So I also taking this chance to buy some mooncake that cannot be bought in Penang to my mummy. I bought one green tea mooncake in Hei Yuet Thong counterwith a nice packing. It had cost me RM 10.90. Is quite expensive for just ONE mooncake. But is quite yummy and is especially for my dearest mummy wor!! Recommend to you all lor!! If you wanna buy mooncakes as a gift, then buy for the packet of 4 mooncakes. The box are very nice and special. It is full of chinese culture. Go to
http://www.hytfood.com to check more info lor. Yummy.. yummy!!

Enjoy the holiday lor!! Tired day.. wanna get to bed.. goodnitez!! ^_^

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey .. I have the MP3 if you wish to listen to the song. Does sound like Negaraku...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home