Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Deadlock

Suffering time soon will be gone. Four final exam, I already gone through 2 papers. Tomorrow will be having 1 paper and 1 previva. Then, the last day of exam will be on Saturday.

Haiz.. at last the day wanna pass away from my life. Good luck to you all who having viva or previva for thesis.

Yesterday evening was raining heavily. Shan and I wanna went to Cold Storage in seksyen 14 for some grocery. But the roundabout which near Sin Chew Jit Poh there get stucked. All the cars cannot moved at all. Both of us get shocked.

Then we using another road to reach seksyen 14. But on our way back, I think is about 8pm. The road towards the roundabout still stuck and the cars were jammed. We been also suffer in the traffic jam (another roads) for about 45 minutes. Gosh!!!~ But is count lucky if compare to the cars who stuck in the way to roundabout.

The reason of the jam is unknown. We called it deadlock (a name specification in networking). Hahaha~~ Spending so much time in the car for no reason. If I got time, I should ride a motorbike and ask for the driver to take any order for foods or drinks. Should be can earn some pocket money kua.. Hahahaha.. Just a joke la.. I sure won't do so.

Ok.. wanna prepare for my tomorrow's exam. Ciaoz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home