Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Complexity

Last sunday, it was the last convo that I attend. Six days of convo already passed. Time flying pass fast. Still remember just a few days ago, I'm in the convo's mood and sharing my friend's joy.

Before all my friend's convo, I just like still feel them with me. Although the truth is they had graduate, but I feels them here. I know is like a cheat to myself. But I'm always believe they will be not far from me.

After the convo, I know they are really gone.. really already had graduate!! Sometimes, I hope the time will not pass so fast or even stopped at the memorable moment. Am I too selfish? Ha~ Reality is reality, dream is dream. Time will still go pass one second and one more seconds.

I don't dare to think for the future. I hope the time will not changing anything. Maybe I already usual and close with all those friends, I don't even want to lost any of the friendship. I don't want to lost you all~ I don't want~ Don't dare to even think of this day!! Don't even hope the day will come!!!

I'm truly pray to the friendship angel to guide our friendship forever and ever....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home