Sunday, April 23, 2006

Back again

Back again to the big city today. 4 hours in the bus.. should be very good sleep time. But, I can't sleep well. I'm so unwilling to come back but because of the stupid exam paper, I have to. Weather here so hot.. Gosh!!

Not much blogging in home because the connection to internet was too slow. So, I give up for blogging. Next, I also having a normal sleeping time. Sleep at 12am and wake up at 6.30am. But sometimes, I also will sleep back till 8am. Hehehe..

My mummy has went to Korea for 5 days.. 3 more days she will be back from travelling. Haiz.. When she not at home, miss her lotz.. Don't know how is the temperature there.. Don't know how is her gastrik already OK or not.. But, I think should be OK. (My mummy having gastrik before she went to Korea.)

Can't wait to hear from her back to home.. But I'm still at KL that time. =( Now, not only wanna study for the final paper, but also need to packing. We will move to other's place and not staying in this house anymore.. Busy... Busy...

Busy is busy wor.. but my friends, don't forget me and also welcome to bother me ler!! Don't let the time to let our friendship fade...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home