Thursday, April 06, 2006

Struggling

the time now is already 4.15 am. A bit of tired but worrying. Still having 6 hours, my thesis viva will be begin.
After a struggle between the coding and modelling, my work had finished. But actually I'm not very satisfy of it, coz there still having some a bit of ugly part. =P
But now also doesn't care first, really need to take rest already. Everyone is on their dreams now. The feeling that sitting alone in downstairs are really horrible. Better run~~ Hahahaha... Haiz.. don't think that after my viva, I'll be having freedom. I still have the report that need to pass up on Friday, still not yet finished. Why there got so many things on me???
*yawn* wanna sleep ler.. Everyone.. wish me luck ya!! God blessed.. Good Night~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home