Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Untitled

From the last post, I already almost one week didn't blog here. A bit forgot what I had post for the last post.

Exam really can make people crazy.. luckily this time had already over. Another crazy time for me now is thesis. Actually my thesis is almost finished, but after the previva of my supervisor, he think I should model more 3D model. So, another hard work is waiting for me.

Somemore, the VRML coding also make me crazy. I was wondering what should I insert to the system so that the system can look more functionality. BIG head!!! But.. but.. too much of functionality, then will be the children feel too complicated or not. Oh.. yaya... I'm doing the title that is develop a learning system for the children.

After relaxing from the stressful exam, many of my friends envious of me. Coz they just wanna start their final exam while me .. can relax there though I'm having THESIS!!!

Since Saturday, I think many cars seem like wanna hit me on the road. Is me careless or the bad luck is coming towards to me?? Hope not so. Make me afraid to go out. Having a bad feeling - scared. Does my heart getting weak?? Easily to get shock and scared. What happen to me??? Hope to "get well" soon~

Countdown.. countdown...

Viva: 9 days..
Tioman: 11 days...
Home sweet Home: 15 days...

Good luck to everyone who having viva~ all the best, friends!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home