Monday, April 03, 2006

Queen

Time: 3.41 am
Mood: Frustrated

Queen.. Model her till my neck and eyes are pain. I think maybe my RAM cannot fullfill her, that's why my 3D studio max always shut down automatically. What lar.. like that how I'm gonna continue modelling!!! Queen really is a queen, as she is Your Highness, so that's why she will be more difficult to fulfilling her requirement and hard to serve. =P

Everyone in this house are already sleep but me still awake. Doesn't dare to sleep coz I scared I slept for one more minute will be also wasted for my thesis. Again, my thesis's stress come over my mind. Now, only the desk lamp and a fan that accompany me and my laptop in this cold night.

Mmm.. I think after a few of trying, maybe I wanna have a sleep first. If not, I'm gonna to be very down. I think better I stop here and continue my work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home