Sunday, April 02, 2006

Blur blur blur

Second day of April, I'm still on my endless's thesis. I do until my friend said "huh?? why got so many modelling?? I think you had finished?!!" Hey, I'm not wanna continue modelling but now ought to. My supervisor ask for more, what to do but have to do. Do until no feeling on it, do until I feel bored. ARR..!!!

Anyway, listening to oldies song when in the midnight is really an enjoyable night. Enjoying the smooth rhyme of the songs.. enjoying the music of the songs.. in a quiet night.. What a good enjoying moment!!

Just now having a long conversation with Teng. Girls are like that, there lots of pillow talk between girls. Not like guys. Girls like to share with good friends. Having a great laugh when we talking bout something funny.. Sharing our opinion.. What a wonderful night~

So, anyone been fool in the April's Fool day?? I been fool by Sushi San. Haiz.. I thought I be safety from being fool, but also kena.. Hahaha.. Below is our conversation on MSN.

[W S] HEY!!! : hey
{AlmondGooi}: Hi
[W S] HEY!!! : we got a new fsktm website.... very nice one
[W S] HEY!!! : got ur pict la
{AlmondGooi}: izzit?
{AlmondGooi}: wat's the website?
[W S] HEY!!! : yup
{AlmondGooi}: wah.. hopefully wont b the ugly photo there..
{AlmondGooi}: haha
[W S] HEY!!! : http://fsktmnew.um.edu.my
[W S] HEY!!! : can log in mah?

I'm still in blur mood and so stupid to open the link..

{AlmondGooi}: wait ya
{AlmondGooi}: hey.. izzit a wrong URL?
{AlmondGooi}: coz i cun browse it
[W S] HEY!!! : no la
[W S] HEY!!! : HOHO
[W S] HEY!!! : haha

Just back from dreaming, only noticed that kena cheated.. =P

{AlmondGooi}: u chEAT me
[W S] HEY!!! : happy APRIL FOOL!!!!
[W S] HEY!!! : haha

Anyway, it make me laugh during my thesis work. Although been fool, but it bring a little of colourful time for my thesis work. Hehe~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home