Thursday, March 30, 2006

Virus~

VIRUS.. VIRUS.. VIRUS.. Get shocked while accidentally know my laptop facing a virus attack!! Scared that my thesis work is effected and all "DIE"!!

I heard my friend said last time been a senior facing such of problems and the pendrive also effected. So, he/she need to extend the study because all the hard work were spoiled because of the cruel virus.

After a virus scanning, there are 11 files are effected. As the result show, the virus is a worm named "Worm/Generic. LC". Luckily the anti-virus system had deleted it automatically. Hope that my dear laptop are fully clean now.

I must not get any troubles in this critical time!! So, virus.. don't come close to me!!! Don't ever!!!!

Anyway, Cheng Beng is just around the corner. Everyone should will be going to graveyard for praying. I'm not going because I'm having viva on next week ar.. I think my nenek moyang will be forgive me de.. Hehehehe...

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

must pray@!!!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

How I gonna pray?? Cannot ar.. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home