Friday, April 07, 2006

RELEASE all~

At last my tension day had passed.. my nightmare had passed. Today dunno is a bad day or good day ler?? Bad day coz today I feeling blue.. don't know why, I just can't happy at all. My friend said I'm silly because I help my friend until I late for the report submission. Maybe.. maybe.. the way I treat my friend is a bit silly.. anyway, this already pass. Good day is because I got the friends that help me a lots. Thanks to you all~

Thanks to Teng coz help me to buy printer cartrige and printing. Thanks to William coz help me to buy cover and wait me for a long time in faculty. Thanks to Patrick coz help me to find my supervisor and ask Pei Fun to sign the submission slip for me. Thanks to Pei Fun coz help me sign the submission slip. Thanks for Yih Loo coz called me for asking for my title. Thanks for CS coz calling me just wanna help me for the slip. Thanks to Pei Chi, Kit, Shin, Louis, Des and many many more of friends coz always support me. (Sorry for who didn't listed here..)

More importantly, I want to thanks for my mummy. She really a supporter for me and always care for me. I miss you, mum!! Next, I wanna thanks for my brother calling today. He sharing my blues' feeling after I told him that I cried. Thanks.. muaks.. my big brother!! Having a great fun holiday tomorrow ya~

MUM.. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! Luckily my card that full of love reached at home just on time. Mum, I will be coming back and that time, me and brother sure will treat you a good dinner. That day I wrote in blog said that Friday is my mum's birthday.. but actually her birthday is on Thursday. =P Thesis really make a person blur...

After a much much rushing time, tonight our family here having a great BBQ. I hungry till I not much appetite to eat. Tonight, the BBQ are my dinner and also my lunch. Our BBQ is simple but full of joyness. Long time the whole family didn't take dinner or lunch together. Now, is the time for us to sit in a round and talk. Sooner, everyone will be apart. That feeling is sad.

Thursday, is my last day to the California Fitness Centre. Didn't went for gym but just went for sauna and steamed room. Coz we all scared after gym, we all can't continue our thesis. (That time, we still rushing our final report) Still very enjoyable especially the steamed room. SYOK!! *thumbs up*

Tomorrow on this time, I'll be sitting in the bus and on my way to Mersing. Hope that I'll be having great memory and time in Tioman. Be waited for the story of my Tioman trip lo! Arr.. already 1+am.. I gonna take rest.. tired.. Good NiteZzzz.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home