Thursday, August 10, 2006

8th of September, 2006

9/8/06 was a memorable day for me. You might ask, what special day izzit? For you, it might only a normal working or school days. For me, it was my friend's convo day. Then, you might pop up a qustion in mind again.. WHAT LAh.. is just friend's convo, what so memorable? Yup, you may think of this. I think is it very special day for me although I'm not one of them.

I don't know is yesterday was the last day we all gather together or not. But yesterday is the last chance I can took their memorable and special moments together. They having their convo and I feel like I also one of them, just I didn't wear the jubah.

After a long term of preparing their presents, at last I had finished on time. Actually, I'm quite nervous when I gave them. Because the only thing that I worried was they will not so like my present. Maybe I'm silly!! Haha..

The truth had shows me that I'm wrong. I'm worried too much.... They all like the present. I'm really so touching!! This convo let me having a complex feeling in my heart.

After the convo, we had our small gathering in SS2. Though I'm tired, but I'm also very willing to gather with them. As a result, there only 7 of us who attend the gathering. But, we all having a great time there. Time passed so fast.. we chit-chat till 1am. We didn't stay longer coz there were some of them need to work on the next day.

When I was prepare to sleep, I couldn't sleep. My mind was still fresh although the whole body of me feel tired. I'm appreciate the every moments with all my friends. I might will be going back to hometown for work and I sure will miss them all very very much~~

Thanks to all my friends.. Giving me all those memorable memory!! Love you all~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home