Friday, August 18, 2006

Incident

Last wednesday, I went to my friend's room. Suddenly, I saw her huge hula hop. For a long time I didn't play hula hop since I was a little child. Moreover, I'm not very good in spinning hula hop. As a result, I did spinning successfully after a few try. But, now I'm bruised my waist. =( Pain wor~~~

Yesterday went again for Midvally with Teng. I accompany her to buy wallet for her dear. After class, we went by bus. We went to many shops for searching a wallet. Finally, we did had search two kind of different wallet. One is crocodile brand and another one is hidedesign(i think is.. forgot it's name). Both of the wallet also almost the same price, is about RM 120. Although the one of hidedesign was nicer from outlook, but Teng think that the wallet was too small in size. She consider the money will easily seen from outside. But I more like on this model. Somemore, it is a leather wallet, a baby calf leather. It's comfortable to touch on.

After consider in a long time, Teng decided to buy the model of crocodile brand. Actually the crocodile brand's wallet also not bad, but I will more prefer the hidedesign's model. Mmm.. can consider to buy one also. Anyway, hope that Teng's dear will love it much..

When we wanna back, it's already late. So, both of us decided to take a taxi. The destination is UM's library. I think the distance between Midvalley and library was not very far. The taxi fees according to the taxi's meter was RM 4.10. But the taxi driver was very greedy. He said because two of us were took his taxi, so the fees should be RM 5 (As my friend didn't have small changes and give him RM 5). Really unfair as he should follow the fees which shown in the meter and not given such of #$%^$# reason. As I know, the amount passanger more than three, then only they charge us 20 sens. (If not mistaken) Both of us start to argue with him. At last, he still insists want to charge us to RM 4.50. I was so angry and wanna start to argue more to him. Teng stopped me coz she already tired of argument. Finally, he had won.. won 40 sens. What a such of unreasonable person??!!! I still remember the taxi number, the number is HCW 700. Be aware of this taxi ar...!!!

Exhausted last night.. Sleep till didn't want to wake up.. Wanna to be a sleeping beauty.. haha~~ Have a wonderful dream last night... Really a sweet dream.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home