Saturday, September 03, 2005

I'm HOMe..

yes!! I'm back to my sweet home yesterday!! The feeling at home really syok!! hehe...

I didn't take a bus go back to penang since a long long time. Yesterday, me and my friends were so exicited. WHY? coz we are going back to penang.. our dearest hometown.. secondly, we like the first time going back by bus... hahaha... silly huh?!! One thing suffered was each one took three bags. wow..so heavy!! I took one luggage, laptop backpack and one beautiful packing's present. Luckily, we got housemate to drive us there. If not, I think we all will no enough energy arrived Pudu after taking so heavy luggage. hahaha..

We arrived penang about 10pm.. still early.. go to have a char kuey diao... wow.. so many people there.. really a famous char kuey diao ar...!! After taking dinner and bath, I just can't wait to sleep on my own bed!! so comfortable!!

At home.. really enjoy!! Having a happy holiday for those who have holiday!! For no holiday, happy days!!

2 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihi, dun have holiday for this sem,hai.. but by the way happy holiday to u, and a nice blog

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

thanks.. hoshi... even u din have any holiday..but still can come back always ya!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home