Friday, October 07, 2005

- Untitled -

As you all know, I need to rush for my thesis within this few weeks. Though I already having idea to model my character, but i'm still finding my way to model it...
But everytime when I'm having stress, then I be manage to know what should I do.. is a bad habit lar...!! hahahaha...
Long time didn't go anywhere lor.. miss the time for shopping.. hunt for delicious food.. hahaha.. I really miss last semester... the study life is so colourful. This semester, the life is just only full of assignment.. where is my colourful life?? I don't want my life so boring... =P
Maybe all of us had grow up? Busy with study or busy for phat thor.. hehehe... Let's hang out together mar!!
Today is Ren Siew's birthday. Happy Birthday... Ren Siew!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home