Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Time..

After finishing the assignment in one day.. tired but happy!! Finally, I had finished the damn computer crime's assignment!! Take a rest for one days.. sleep early on Monday..!!

For two days I didn't post my blog here. My house network are quite sh*t!! Everytime when I wanna take a rest to online (start from 10pm), sure the network will sot sot liao.. down always!! If I didn't want to use for assignment, then is fine. But this few weeks are the rushing week for me to complete my assignment...!! Most of it need to searching information online.. If the server down, then how I gonna finished my work!! Useless lar!!!

Next week will be my important week. Coz I'm having 3 test in one week. But this weekend, need to attend one stupid bengkel. The bengkel is about wayang kulit. Sound interesting? But I got no time.. Time for me is very very important!! Really regret that I'm taking the wrong ko-k. The ko-k I take is seni halus (drawing). Ask me to draw then sudah lar.. I still can stand it.. ask me to go for bengkel.. I'm a bit cannot tahan liao.. somemore.. got exibition in OCT.. and we need to do assignment!! WAH... is just one a "pass or failed" courses.. no need treat us like that leh!!! You think we no need to study, don't have assignment meh!! Really cannot understand the Malay lecturer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home