Friday, September 09, 2005

HolidAy End Soon..

For bout 4 days I didn't post my blog here. Busy? Not really.. Not busy? Not really also..hahaha...So fast my holiday pass. Now, still have 2days to go. *sigh*

Holiday.. holiday.. this name really can make a person so relax and enjoy..This whole holiday I also dunno how I go through. Cannot remember much. Many of my planning in the holiday are failed. Why?? Because most of my friend are not having holiday. Sien.. Luckily, Jessie are more
free on Wednesday. We had not meet each other since 8 concert in Penang. Having a great night for two of us!! We talk anything in a cafe. How wonderful that can share anything in your life with your good friend. ^_^

Assignment.. Even I need to rush for my assignment.. but still don't have any idea to start... Help!!! Now only realized... holiday are going to end!! *sob*

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... a good way to express feeling! shud try to... happie holiday to u

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

yaya.. u also can have a try!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home