Monday, September 05, 2005

Feeling Blue...

Weather: Hot
Mood: Complicated

The mood today is DOWN.. too many things need me to think.. Too many decisions to make.. Too many.. Too many.. I think the better way is when the time I'm having a sleep. No need to think much. Am I try to escape from the reality? Am I too afraid to face all the problem? So terrible right?!! When can I face it bravely and having an answer on my mind? When?

Since I come back, my handphone dunno why and become a bit sot sot. Many of my friends cannot call me. They thought I'm shutting down the handphone but I'm not. Even message also hard to get through on time. I always receive the message late. But sometimes, the handphone are OK then. Dunno is the maxis problem or my handphone problem ar... cham!!
Maybe my handphone having the same mood with her owner. DOWN.. she also dun want to work properly. Wanna take a rest. =P

Anyway, I got one song wanna share with you all.. the name of the song is <他約我去迪士尼>. This is a cantonese song which sing by a group of Hong Kong's student. The group called Royals. The main vocal aka composer is KellyJackie who is a 18 years old student. Her voice not bad lor!! Another guy who also a composer is a 19 years old student. For lyrics, one is 18 years old girl and one 25 years old guy. Ah.. forgot to tell you, this song only using piano as music. Quite nice leh!!

This song is another hot hit in downloading. You can go to the forum and have a look there. Enjoy this song!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home