Monday, September 19, 2005

Naili's Place..

Opps.. I had missed out to share one restaurant with you all. This place maybe u all been go there or haven't going there. I had waiting so long for this restaurant. At last, I had go there last Saturday.

This place is really a good place for those dating people. It's a bit like jungle and also a bit like beach.. The feeling you having your food there are good. Moreover, there are many design of seat that you can choose from. The most interesting seat in this restaurant are the seat up on the tree. Wow!! But, some of my friends complain that there are so many mosquito.. and I didn't feel it.. hehe..

This wonderful restaurant is called Naili's Place which located in Sentul, KL.

The foods there are quite ok. There are variety of food that you can choose from. Nasi lemak.. Kuey Teow.. Bihun goreng... etc.. I had ordered one Naili's Place special and also a drink called Sunset. The drink is quite refreshing and tasting good. It including lemon, orange and soda. GOOD!!

Don't forget to bring your camera along. Coz there are nice place to take photo with your friends. Enjoy!!


here is the information of Naili's Place: http://www.faces.com.my/nightout/nightout.asp?id=1061

4 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Wimal said...

Hi hi, I was there before and I did like the environment. Unfortunately, during my visit(which was years ago)I don't like the food there. Disappointing especially for what they are charging. I wonder if they've increase their standard. Drinks I don't knowloh since I wasn't adventurous to try it out at that time.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

Hi hi.. nice to meet ya!!

The food there is ok lor.. just nice lar.. but i like the environment much!! Why u din wanna try out? Must try something new mar!!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Wimal said...

hehe...let's just say that I was less adventurous in the past. :P

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home