Friday, August 25, 2006

Wrong bus~~

Among three years in KL, I never been took a wrong public bus. Yesterday, I break the rules. I never imagined I will be having this chance to take a wrong public bus.

I was went to SS2 by 12 metro bus with my friend. This is the first time we took a bus there. It's smooth in the beginning, as we planned to go back, we accidentally took a wrong bus. As we walked to bus stop, my friend suddenly told me "the bus is coming.. the bus already coming.." Both of us get shocked and get in the bus without checking the number of bus. After paying the money, we started feel a bit weird coz the bus not turning into the way we back. Suddenly, I saw the 99 sign in front of us. OMG.. we were now in 99 metro bus and NOT 12 metro bus.

The bus won't passed by our hostel. It passed Sea Park, Seksyen 14, Asia Jaya, Seksyen 6. Finally we decided to stop in Midvalley. You see, we travelled so far from ss2 to Midvalley with only 90sen. Yesterday night was a very terrible traffic jam in the federal highway. I also don't know what happen. Maybe raining heavily??

Since we already arrived Midvalley, my friend suggested went for a walk as she also wanna bought a birthday present. Both of us arrived our hostel about 9pm. Exhausted!!! I'm like every week must went to Midvalley.. I got so much fate with Midvalley.. what's wrong with me?? =P

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Wimal said...

wahhhh!! take wrong bus meh? then at Mid Valley, what did you do? How did you get back from there?

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

Ya la.. take a wrong bus and accidentally went to Midvalley. In Midvalley ar, we just bought the present for my friend. Then, later we go back by my friend's boyfriend car. ^^|||

 

Post a Comment

<< Home