Monday, November 13, 2006

Penang -> KL

3 papars already over.. now left the very last final paper which is on this Thursday. Last few days, I went back to Penang. I didn't study at all.. concentrate on movie and drama series.. =P

Watch "Umizaru" movie which showing in 8tv for last saturday. Really a good movie also. Did missed to watch last time, but now can watch in TV. hehe~ Moreover, I also had watch "Densha" (I think it did named this. A funny Japanese drama series also.. Really make me laugh a lots.. lol...

Ok ok.. gonna study ler.. This Saturday, hope to have meet with most of my friends. Next week, I will be going back to Penang for job hunting. Then, I will lost a lots of chance on gathering with them lo.. haiz....

Ok.. I know, study first.. play later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home