Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Thanks to all~

This year, birthday celebration didn't have a big birthday cake, no party. But, have lots of greetings from all my dear friends...

No matter is a call, an sms, a message in msn, circles or even a testimonial in friendster.. I also happy with that. The most touching call was the call from my family. Thanks for calling me, it did really a meaningful present for my birthday.

Pei Chi, thanks to your tiramisu.. Though you can't celebrate with me, but you also give me a call from far. Thanks for my roomate who bought me a present and also tiramisu to celebrate with me. The one who always help me, Wan Teng, also prepared a special present for me. My cousin who working in Cambodia sending a sweet message to greet me. Another best friends, Kit and Yih Loo, spending their time to be with me and treat me a great meal. Especially Yih Loo rush from hometown just to celebrate it. And you.. Patrick.. thanks for your cutie present. All of you really make my birthday special even I didn't have a special birthday party.

Ya.. not only them to make the day special.. still have you, you and you~ haha~~ Here I'm gonna thanks to them. They are William, Fish, S.Khim, Yubi, Leng Kia, XiaoYeen, Ai Huey, Cheak Seong, Yeong Wei, Choon Gaik, Cheau Ping, Pooi Wan, Lianne, Mei Ai, Mun Fai, Chai Lian, Chin Shen. For who are forgot to list here, sorry har. Thanks to you all~ (Just like I'm getting an awards.. haha~~)

Oh..Desmond, thanks to you too~ Calling me to greet me and somemore greet me in many ways. Haha~ Kean Seng, you also, what a good friend, call me from Penang to give me a greet.

I think I feel special in this year's birthday. Love you all~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home