Friday, October 06, 2006

HapPy Lantern Festival

Today is Lantern Festival. Mostly my friends go back hometown to celebrate this traditional festival. But I'm not. HappY LanterN Festival wor.. everyone!!

Last night wanna blogging here, but too tired.. so I choose to sleep.. haha~ Yesterday, I went to 1 Utama for shopping with Teng. The main purpose was MOONCAKE. That's the last minutes plan, coz I plan not to buy mooncake before that. But, after think and think, I wanna buy one for my mummy. Hao Shun Lui.. lol...

The other purpose: PADINI is on sales now!! This is not really a main purpose. But, seem I already reached 1 Utama while I'm still had a birthday discount voucher with me. Hehe.. both of us decided went to Padini Concept Store for a look.


Before that, both of us searched for dinner. We decided went to Vietnam Kitchen as been recommend by friend. The foods really delicious. Both of us like it. Moreover, the services also good. ^^ I think the photo will show you all.. Too bad.. I forgot to take a photo of my dinner. Aih.. We like the onion cake the most, it was delicious and crispy. Next, Teng's dinner was beef noodle soup. I had forgot the exactly the name was. Delicious, a bit like Hokkien mee while the noodle is like lou shu fan. But, the noodle soup was not hot, just warm. So better finished it before it get cold. My dinner was Curry Chicken Rice. Delicious, I like the curry. Maybe the curry is not cooked by curry powder, coz I didn't taste any of the curry powder taste. Our drinks was Lok Poh Tong and Ma Tai Lou. Lok Poh Tong got longan, hong zhao etc but it taste Jasmine. I don't like Jasmine at all.. so I not very like this. Mine was Ma Tai Lou. This is great coz there lots of ma tai.. great!!

Vietnam Kitchen in 1 utama

Me.. a bit fat.. lol..

Teng enjoying be there..

Did see the noodle? like lou shu fan or not?

This is the veggie that u can choose to put in the noodle soup

I love this..

Tong sui with Jasmine taste

This desert very delicious~ *drool*

After that, we went to Padini concept store. I like shopping on weekdays coz didn't much people will distract from the products. haha~ Later, with the birthday discount voucher, all the items I bought will get 30%. Good~ Now, the things that I bought were in resonable price. I did buy a tank top and heels. Moreover, I also got one polo tee for big brother while mummy will get a sleeve shirt. Satisfied but I had blow up my pocket. haha~

Next station, mooncake stalls. Many people did doing the last minutes of buying mooncake. Crowded~~ I choose Hotel Equatorial's mooncake. Though I never try it before, but I heard that the mooncake is tasty. The mooncake is costly but it couldn't buy in my hometown ar.. that's why I bought it for my mummy. Certainly, I only did buy one. Luckily I did manage to grab one before sold out. One lady (I heard the promoter said she come from korean) bought all those mooncake and will bring back to Korea. She spend RM 218 for those mooncakes. As I said, I manage to grab one special mooncake, Kei Ji Dong Guai which cost me RM 15.86. Original price is RM 16.70 but the promoter was so good, she personally give me discount 5 %. Hehe..


Besides that, I also bought Cecillia Ahren's new book- If You Could See Me Now. I been read on her first book - PS, I Love You. I like the way she wrote. Happy.. coz have another book for reading. I like reading~


Anyway, did you all having any planning tonight? I'm bored ler.. =P Don't forget 11.45pm, look at the sky, there will be a beautiful and largest moon in the sky. Enjoy the festival with your friends, family also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home