Friday, September 29, 2006

Pitty Yeen

Pitty with my roomate, Yeen. Today is her happiest day also a sad day. She happy because she already finished her pratical teaching by today. Having a great farewell dinner and will be starting her holiday tomorrow. But, unfortunately, she accidentally deleted her photo's folder. Not only that, she also accidentally empty her recycle bin without any checking for the unwanted files.

When she realized, the folder already been deleted and trash. As I know, the file should be can to be found back. I quickly help her found solutions through internet. I had found a system restore solutions for her, but unfortunately all this cannot be work. From what I found is they using data recovering software to recover data either freeware or not.

Since I'm not very expert enough, I can't help her much. She is so sad. Pitty Yeen.. I'm sorry that I not expert enough to help you.. I'm so sorry for you. Hope that there's anyone who is expert can help you. CHEERS UP ya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home