Monday, September 18, 2006

Fish's farewell

Fish with her bear - Juvane.

We having the farewell for Fish on Saturday at Italiannies, 1 Utama. I know I suppose to be post on Saturday or Sunday, but I didn't. REason: Too tired liao lar.. need more sleep.. ZZzzZZZzZZZz...

Ok, firstly, I will be introduce to you all who is FIsh. Fish is the fans of Mayday, a multimedians member, a person who is sweet and humour. Who ever be her friends, they will know, be with her you feel comfortable. But, very sooner, she will be leaving this state and back to her hometown. More importantly, she may didn't having chances to join us as last time. There will be another person who left in this group of multimedians...

Hey, everybody, don't be influenced by my sad feelings.. Come, let me share with you the farewell.. We planned to reached 1 Utama earlier as we wanna buy a farewell present for Fish. So, we decided to have a breakfast before we went there. The time we agreed to was 9.30am. Patrick and me were punctual, but there's a person who ask us in this early time had late. She late for 30 minutes. She is Kit. Because of this, both of us got ourselves a free breakfast. Hehe... Next, we fetched William together. We reached in 1 Utama about 11.10am. Not much time left, as we set our farewell time was on 12pm. Four of us started busy in the present shop for searching a cutie bear bear. At last, we managed to get a cutie bear on 12pm.

Next station, Italiannies. This is the first time we all having our meal there. The environment of the restaurant was not bad.. really a comfortable to have meal and chit chat. Mmm.. I think I'm not choosing the wrong place for this special farewell~~ Oh.. the person who attend this farewell are Fish, William, Yubi, Louis, Desmond, S.Khim, Patrick, Kit and me. Although only nine of us in this farewell, but we still enjoy ourselves in that moment. We order 3 of pasta and one of pizza (I forgot to take one of the pasta photo..). We all very fulled.. delicious~ We stayed there for about 3 hours. Like that.. the farewell was ended.. maybe this the last gathering with Fish.

Seafood Lasagne

Meatballs Spaghetti

Classic Pizza

My drinks, Fling (Mocktail) - Yellow Birdie

Louis, Yubi, Fish, Patrick, Desmond, William, me and Kit

S.Khim come after this.. Fish and S.Khim

After saying goodbye and hugging, we left the Italiannies. Next, four of us ( Patrick, Kit, S.Khim and me) went to William's house as to visit his puppy. His puppy named Eiffel. So CUTE...!! We all pampered him and played with him. I did took some photos with him, but unfortunately all were blur as Eiffel turn his face around. =P Anyway, happy to see you, Eiffel.

As Patrick send us back, suddenly raining heavily. Is it the sky also feel sad of fish's left? Tomorrow, she will be leaving in the morning. Good luck to you, my friend.. we sure will miss you very very much..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home