Thursday, September 14, 2006

Resign?!

"Resign.. resign.." this word seem like become a word that always said by my friends. Feel likes not even a week, I will suddenly heard a news that who who who already resign.

I think the whole journey of life, the only most annoying is working, right? Even though the study life also annoying, but we still can enjoy very much for the uni life and school life. Holiday will be always the longest comparing to work.

When I was young, I always dreaming of work. Because work can let me earn money and can buy lots of things. Somemore, I alwasy dreaming of work in the comfortable enviroment.. then can wearing a nice working suit. NiCE!!

Dream always be a dream. I think I must be born as a DREAMER.. I like to dream.. LOL.. Sometimes, my friend will be complain about their works to me. I always be the listener to them. This maybe giving me a preparation for the real world.. a big world~~ Though sometimes I will feel afraid.. will feel unconfident.. but with the dearest friends who support me always.. I'll be always be me again.

Sooner, I will be going to join my friends in the real big world. No matter where u r.. Good luck for who searching jobs.. and good luck for me also.. AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home