Saturday, September 23, 2006

Matta Fair 2006

I suppose not going to PWTC. I'm having a replacement class today. Wake up early as the class was on 9am. Mmm.. having class on Saturday really having a different feel. The whole university was quiet and calm. Not much others noise.. just my sound of breathing and the natural sound from insects. This morning, the day was filled with warm sunny. Such a great day~

I was a bit late for the class. But when I arrived, the DK's door was locked. DAmn it, don't know what the hell the security person was doing.. We all the students and also the lecturer standing there for half and hours just waiting for him to open the door. Lecturer also finished the class in a very fast way, we finished on 10.30am.

As I walked back, I call Kit to ask her for the matta fair in PWTC. She said she will go there to buy tickets for Korea trip. Though I didn't have any trip (except the Langkawi trip), I was happy to go along. Both of us met in STAR LRT station in PWTC.

There were crowded people. As Patrick, Philip, Yubi and Louis went for lunch, both of us went there for asking ticketing information. (Four of them arrived there earlier for planning the Langkawi trip.) We walked from Hall 1 to Hall 3. Too many of the travelling counters there, both of us a bit "dizzing". LOL..

After we settle ours, we met four of them and "help" them in decided the trip. (OS: actually not really la.. coz we join them after this, so a bit blur of what they had survey on..hehe..) We planned to having this trip by Air Asia. But according to them, it was very expensive than if we go there by ship. Finally, we booked one of the agency for the accomodation and also car rental.

Yeah~ WE GONNA HAVING A TRIP AGAIN IN DECEMBER OF 9 !!!! can't wait till that time~~

I think everyone of us already exhausted. Sleep well, everyone~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home