Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's so annoying!!!

I thought today will be having a small test at 12pm. As we having dinner with Suki yesterday, I'm not able to study all. So, I had decided to continue study by wake up early in this morning.

I wake up about 6.30am for my study. Because I'm having class on 10am, so I quickly prepared myself on 8am as my friend gonna fetch me there on 9am. Ok, I think is all just fine for me. When I reached there, I saw my coursemate all standing outside the class while the lecturer never come. The lecturer is a punctual person, so we waited him for 15 minutes.

Next, I continue staying in faculty as my test will be on 12pm. I continue with my study. A cloudy morning and cool environment really makes me so sleepy. Hahaha... I studied till 11.50am. As I walked to the class, I received message from my friend. She told me that class already cancel and the test will be postponed to next Thursday. Surely, I'm very happy then.

Since there are no class, I went to computer lab for online. I just online for about 10 minutes. Suddenly a lecturer came in the lab and ask that we already go for election or not. For your information, today is our university election day. Everyone of us should be going for voting. As the lecturer want all of us go for voting, he asked the person who in charge of lab closed the lab. The purpose is don't want we all online there and go for election, for voting.

I feel very annoying with the election things. For my opinion, is our freedom for voting who and also decided the decision to vote. Haiz.. I don't wanna mention a lots here. Since is so annoying for today, I come back for online and posting. Later, don't know the class will be cancel or not. Being a student also can be so annoyed.. =P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home