Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Late posting

I looked back the previous post that wrote by myself.. suddenly I amazed by myself. I can wrote so many post with so many different feeling inside? PROUD of myself. Hahaha~~ (p/s: don't be too proud.. u still have lots to learn to be a good blogger. )

I realized that actually I had missed out a few events that I promised to be sharing here. Maybe too old? That's why I always so forgetful. Blek blek.. don't want.. don't want.. I wanna be young~~ Hehe...

The tioman trip, I didn't sharing with you all yet.. But sooner, I promise I will be sharing here.. promised.. Oh ya.. the karaoke session.. my dear nephew and niece... I swear I will be sharing here.. ^^

Now, I wanna sharing my dear friends' convo which I attend. Actually this badge, there have lots of friends graduate. But, I didn't manage to attend all. But, my wishes will always be there with them all. Here, I did pick up some of the friend's convo to let you all have a view. Hehe.. maybe the technics are not very well. Forgive me la.. I got assignment to rush neh~~

One week of convo, I had attend three days. The most unforgettable is 9 of August 2006. It should be my day also, but unfortunately I miss it. OppPsss.. But I did busy with grabing the chance to take photo with them. I think the convo on that day is the most tiring day and enjoyable day. This day was the most special day in my life. I sure remember we did having a gathering after the convo finished. Although there's not many friends that can't join us as they need to accompany their family, but it was a great night.. ^^

Gathering at Tai Zhi Char Chan Teng

They are coursemates.. friends.. best friends.. everyone is the main character in my life. I sure will miss you all very much.. MUaaaKs..!! Best wishes to you all~

Convo-InG


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home