Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sg. Wang

Suppose today I'll be stay in hostel and doing my assignment, but because of I doesn't like the life being so boring, I decided out with Kit.

We meet each other near Pudu about 11am. Next, I accompany her to make payment for flight fare. The agency is very hard to find since both of us were not very familiar with road there. After walk and asked for direction, we finally found that the agency is at behind Thong Shin's hospital. Today, I only know the exactly where is the location of Jalan Aloi. LOL..

After her payment, we parked our car near Time Square then walked to Sungei Wang. For a long time I didn't shopping here. I think since April. Everything still remain the same. But, after a long window shopping, we found that there's one thing different from now. The clothes etc are nice but expensive. EXTREMELY expensive!!! I'm so love the lady printed top, but unfortunately it was expensive. RM 99.90 for a top.. no money for such an expensive top, I no fate to own it. =P (p/s: is not branded shop also..)

I still can remember last time we can even bought a nice clothes or others accessory in a cheaper price, but now, I don't think so. For the one which are cheap, all not nice, not in our category. kakaka..

Padini company having a sales again. No wonder Vincci got so many people and messy shoes everywhere. Too many people there, so I was not giving a good chance to have a better look on those shoes.

Today, no any new stuff for myself. Never mind, can save lots of money. Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home