Sunday, October 15, 2006

Over, it's over..

Because of one incident, I'm so sad and did cry. =P I know I shouldn't cry but I just can't help myself with it.

Because of this, Kit asked me to go her home while she would go back took things and overnight with me. She scared I can't afford the feeling of sad. Really, when you sad, there's a friend at your side and give you support, you feel better. After going out, I did feel not so sad anymore.

As promised, she really overnight at my place. We did have a pillow talk for a long time. Talk about anythings.. in the midnight till early in the morning, 5am. Talk until both of us get tired and slept.

Kit, thanks to be with me. Besides, also thanks to Pei Chi that always give me support and be my side. Ya, Huey, you too. Love you all, muaaakks!!

Everything now already over.. ya, it's over. I should thanks to the incident, it let me grow again. There's lots of challenge waiting for me, I shouldn't lose because of this incident. Be brave.. Be confidence.. Be strong.. I said to myself.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

:L P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home