Friday, October 13, 2006

What happen?

From this afternoon till just now, our hostel's network very slow.. slower than a snail. Maybe of this reason, even Yahoo and Google also can't browse. All can't be browsing except msn messenger. For those like me need to online searching information for assignment, the pressure of blood increased. The person that will be getting more and more complaining message is the technician. Pitty him la.. every time server down, server slow etc, all he have to handle it. I think everyone of the residents here also having his handphone number. But what can he do? We already paid for an expensive fare to have such of services? Who so idiot?!! So, no one can help him la except the network maintain in a good condition.. haha~~

Yesterday, I thought I was came back to hostel for assignment after my test. But, Teng dragged me and didn't want to let me went back. She and her coursemates were planning have a singing session at PJ Song Bird, SS2. Being forced by her, I followed them.

The place there was not very big. Somemore, outside there's a bar and people can choose to sing publicly. Yesterday, it was their 12th anniversary. But, we also didn't get any promotion from them. Haiya.. The services also not very good and there's no food provided. Only drinks. Foods will be extra charges. Next, there only 2 mics for us.. we having 7 people here but they only provide 2 mics?!! Anyway, it is cheap lor.. Because we were students, so after charging, the fees only RM 10 per person. Cheap, right?

Although is cheaper than Redbox or Neway, but I more prefer them. Their services better, comfortable singing room and there's variety of songs too. But, we also having fun there. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home