Saturday, October 07, 2006

Boring? Not really

I didn't celebrate the lantern festival yesterday. But I had met my best friend, Pei Chi at Midvalley. She didn't work today as she take leave. It's a chance to meet her since she was very busy with work. So, I won't be hestitate to join her.

I went there about 4.30pm. She will be with her mummy and sister. Her sister is a pretty lady while her mummy also. Both of them are very kind person. Since I already shopping the day before in 1 Utama, so I controlled myself not to buy anymore.

There's many people in Midvalley. The situation was like in Saturday. Again, the Vincci crowded. The shop's rack was messy with those discounted shoes. Mostly of the shoes were the last pair. Actually being a lady is more enjoyable than being a guy. WHY? Because there's a variety of shoes, accessories and clothes that we can choose from. But, for guys, they get less of the choices. Hehe..

After shopping, her mummy and sister left Midvalley first while both of us having dinner at Secret Recipe. We odered Sphagetti Bolognise, but is not delicious anymore. The quality was reduced and somemore the waiter there were sleeping most of time. There was a lots of waiter but don't know what they doing there. We sat there for a long time, but they still didn't serve us until we called them. What kind of customer services??

Pei Chi had treated me for this dinner. Thanks wor. There was so cold. So as soon as we finished our dinner, we left. Continue our shopping journey as Pei Chi wanna buy a top to match her new purple skirt. As I mention before, I decided not to buy anything today. Lady is lady.. I also bought one sphagetti top at ROMP. At last, Pei Chi also manage to buy a long sleeves shirt for her at SODA. Both of us were satisfy and go back with tired.

I forgot to look on the sky for the big big moon. Worstly, I forgot to give my mummy a call to greet her. Mmm.. must call her today. =P My lantern festival was over without any mooncake, lantern or any celebration.

Pei Chi, thanks for everything wor~ MUuuuAAaaaaaaaKs!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home