Sunday, October 09, 2005

Shopping~

Lack of time.. every minute is very important for me..!! I still having one week to prepare for my thesis viva.
First thing I really worried is my modelling part. Though the viva need only prototype, but I also WORRIED. Modelling a character really spend much of my time. Hopefully that the LUCK will be my side lar and got time for my preparation.. hahaha!!!
At last, I had spend sometime for shopping with my friends. It was an enjoyable shopping day but also had spend much money. no $$ lor!! =P
Girls always like to dresses up. Like to buy shoes, clothes.... especially accessories. So, many sellers tried to attract the customers by having promotion on the accessories. You can see most of the accessories stalls show "3 for RM 10". Of course, it really had attract many girls. Hehe..
The most crowded stall in the Midvally when the day I go shopping was an accessories stall on the second floor. The stall had offered "3 for RM 10" too. The most different from the other stalls was they not only sold earrings, but also bangles, rings, and necklaces. Customers can choose any 3 of the accessories just for RM 10. Wow.. is so attractive for the customers!!
But there were two difficulty to choose the right accessories. First, there was crowded. Next, there were too many accessories, especially EARRINGS!! We also don't know where to choose from. Hahaha...
I had "successfully" choose one pair of earrings and two bangles. Meanwhile, my friend had choose three pair of special earrings. Yeahh~

3 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Wimal said...

Do girls have radars to detect this "buy 3 for RM10" sign boards? I notice when I go out with girls, they have the ability to detect cheap sales or cheap promotions and they go like "Wah...70% off" or "Wah buy 3 for Rm10"; I will be looking around trying to find the advertisement that they are refering to and at times, I take a very long time to do that.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

this is not radars.. this the natural ability of girls.. hahahaha.... Guys will be more focus on the things they interested, and not the sale.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Wimal said...

Haha...yeah maybe hoh. I did read papers that say that man are more focused and cannot multitask. It's genetic woh. I cannot multitask when go shopping coz I can only focus on daydreaming. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home