Thursday, October 13, 2005

Wow~

I been heard a sentence before... from now i still remember...
A guy telling a girl, "You know what? You are so lucky, because you can choose to love me or not to love me. But me, I only can choose love you or love you more."
Maybe you all been listen/saw this sentence. I think this sentence are so meaningful.. It shows how deep the guy love that girl. Wow~ So how you express your love to your loved one? Sometimes, a little of caring or a little meaningful sentence can also make your loved one happy. Gambate!! Wish any of the couple in the world happy and love each other more deeper lor~~

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Wimal said...

Wahh...tho it is sweet but...i can't deny it's a bit "yok mah". hehe.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

Hehe.. although is "yok mah" a bit.. but is so sweet and romantic.. Hahaa..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home