Thursday, January 19, 2006

Forgetful angel

What happen to me?? Forgetful always come after me. This newly semester and year, I always forget something. Let me count for you.

1. Motorcycle's key: In one morning, I was late for class. After I reached faculty, I straight away went to class without the key. Luckily, there got one good person saw it and helped me to hide under my helmet. (I been blog about this)

2. Purse: Last week, I left my purse at Pei Chi there. That day was raining heavily. Besides of getting wet because of rain, I found my purse was lost!! I thought I had left in my faculty (coz I go faculty that day also..) Later, just found out.. at Pei Chi there la!!

3. Jacket: Just happen today. I bring along during Java's class but left in the computer lab. Then, I straight away went to thesis lab. I still not yet realized it until the time when I wanna go back. For you, maybe you will think that "haiya.. just a jacket.. nothing special!!" But, for me, this is special. This is the present that my brother bought for me in US. Somemore, it was Levi's. =P

4. Called my mummy: Never happen for me to forget calling my mummy. But, this time, I forgot twice. What happen???

5. Others: some other's small small things la..

Haiya.. I really lack of so much of memory. It makes me like blur blur. Maybe I should upgrade my "memory card" lor.. hahahaha.. ^^

*********************************************************

Hey.. my name is A.N.T.H.E.A. Don't ever forget lo, Ok?? Such a great name leh!! *yeah*


p/s: Louis, don't let the something makes you crazy lo.. HaPpy HaPpy always!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home