Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wishes

I always having a lots of plan. But, some will not successfully be done. Before CNY, quickly make a wishes of 2006. Haha.. even is a bit late. But, I also hope those wishes will come true.

In 2006, I wish for:
  1. good results (must gambate!!)
  2. thesis can be done successfully..
  3. lovely and nice sunglasses
  4. new handphone?
  5. a pretty clutch purse
  6. a mascara and lipgloss (on searching..)
  7. maybe a puppy?? (Hope it since younger.. but mummy doesn't allow =P)
  8. lose weight (gambate!!)
  9. overseas trip
  10. great trip with friends
I think I won't be greedy kua.. I didn't list many.. only 10. hahaha.. So how many gonna come true? Opps.. also wishes that everyone who I know..

Healthy and Happy Always!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home