Monday, December 26, 2005

Shopping Day (25/11/05)

* Wanna add in some of the small story for yesterday. When I was in Museum Negara, I'm so lucky. While I was enjoying my ice-cream under a tree, suddenly a bird's excrement fall to my hand. Luckily was not on my head... if not, "Wah~~~"

I was going to IKEA with friends today. One of my friend who came from Penang wanna went to see the furniture of IKEA. We went there by taxi. The taxi driver was really make us so shocked.

(As in the taxi..)
T: Taxi driver U: Us

T: "Mana itu IKANO? Kamu bagilah direction." (we told him we wanna go IKANO.. Three of us open our eyes widely after he said this word.)
U: "IKANO tak tahu? The Curve tahu tak?"
T: "The Curve??" (we almost pengsan there..)
U: "Mmm.. IKEA?"
T: "IKEA?? Mana tu?" (Really wanna pengsan!!)
U: (become anxious) "One Utama? Bandar Utama sana lar!!"
T: "Oh.. Bandar Utama!! Sana ada TV3 dan One Utama... OH... itu KIA!!"
U: ("KIA is car's brand la..") "Yaya.. sana adalah IKEA!!"

Huh.. at last the malay uncle remember where is IKEA at. Apalah... As a taxi driver, this such of big shopping centre and famous furniture shop also don't know. But sudahlar.. at least we can be arrived there. After arrived there, he gave us another "surprise"!!

T: "Semua RM8." (taxi meter was only RM 6.90 and >2 people will be adding more 20cent)
U: "Tak la. Ikut meter, mana ada sampai RM 8??"

Let you guess what's the reason that given.. I think you may guess incorrectly.

T: "Sebab ada air-con... kena bayar lebih!!"
U: "Mana ada reason macam ini.. tak kira la!!"
T: "Ada.. sebab kamu duduk dalam air-con ni.. bla.. bla.. bla.."

At last, I decided to pay for him. Pay for him that he was a terrible sh*t. I don't want to waste the time on this unuseful people!! He will just spoilt our shopping mood!! *angry* My friend was very angry and tried to argue with him. And him, this terrible malay ah pek, keep on giving the same reason, air-conditioner. I took for taxi so many times, this was the first time I heard that we needed to pay for air-conditioner. He wanted us to pay more for this sh*t reason!! I forgot to take down his plat number and make a complain.

As we begin to shopping, everything been forgorten for once. Hahaha... People crowded in IKEA. We also like the people who is going to buy furniture, testing and discuss on the furniture. Hahaha.. I like the children's room decoration. There was a bettle's light at the wall. It was so cute!! I wish I have one in my room also. Later, I saw one small star table's decoration with blue light. I like it so much and decided to buy it. But when I arrived the department store, I couldn't saw it. Then, I failed to buy it. Never mind la.. save money!! hahaha...

Next station - Padini Concept Store in IKANO Power Centre. There having a big sale. We spent most of the time there. I had bought one blouse for myself and one for mummy. Then, I bought two sweater for my brother too. Ah.. I also bought one lovely shoes for myself. Wow.. no money then. My friend said I had bought the brand in the Padini Concept Store. Why? Coz I had bought things from PDI, P&CO, Padini, Seed and also Vincci.

It's for sure that we not only shopping in Padini Concept Store. But we not really having much time to shop at The Curve. Because Yuan Hui need to go back to Penang. So, we had went back bout 5.30pm. As we arrived home, suddenly raining heavily. We couldn't send Yuan Hui went to Pudu or LRT station as we didn't have any car now. I helped her to call for a taxi, but they said no taxi that time!! We asked for help to Kooi Fen.

It was so jammed at PuduRaya there and was still raining heavily. Kooi Fen pulled over and I accompany Yuan Hui to buy bus ticket. That time was 7.00pm. Luckily, there still seats for 7.30pm. After saying goodbye to her, we decided to have our dinner at Petaling street. We wanna eat the famous ikan bakar there. Today was Sunday and also Christmas, so the people was so many and all waited for just the ikan bakar. We waited more than 45 minutes for a plate of ikan bakar. Because it was delicious and famous, all willing to wait (another reason: you need to pay RM 10 for deposit after you order). Though was spicy, but the taste was good!! Yum yum.. another great day in Christmas!! Tiring oh!! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home